Everything you need to know, presented in an easy to follow, self-paced online course.
YOU WILL LEARN...
- The different kinds of groups
- How to choose the best type for you
- How to find existing groups
- How to set up your own group
- Where to get attendees
- Keynote presentation pointers
- How to get invited to speak in person
- How to do Facebook Live and other social media formats
- Working with all sizes of groups
- How to convert people in your group to paying clients
- Best practices for keeping people safe while having fun!
HOW WE DO IT..
- We know you're busy - and you just want the INFORMATION...fast.
- We also know you may need some support.
- And, finally, we know you'll have QUESTIONS as you progress...
- So this training is being delivered in a self-paced, easy to follow format. You'll watch videos, download a workbook, and be able to join a special private Facebook group with others in your same situation.
- BEST OF ALL...IT'S EASY!!!! By the end of this training, you will be saying "I wish I'd known all this AGES ago!!"
MEET YOUR TRAINERS
Shari Coventry, a Certified Clinical EFT Practitioner, presents to a variety of organizations at their conferences, workshops, staff trainings days, retreats and community events. She is skilled at working with organizations to create a culture that is positive, innovative, engaging, and fun. She has been involved in the Wellness Industry for over 20 years in many capacities creating tailor-made workshops and programs for workplace wellbeing, team building, stress management, work/life balance, laughter, happiness and health. She is an Internationally Certified Laughter Yoga Trainer, Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, and has studied many alternative modalities. Shari is passionate about bringing people together to enhance their wellbeing, connection and to promote health.
Naomi Janzen is an Accredited Master EFT Trainer and Mentor for Evidence Based EFT and EFT International. She works with clients from all over the world in her private practice while running workshops to train practitioners both in Australia and the USA. In addition to practicing, training, and mentoring, Naomi works to further the cause of Tapping along with mindfulness/meditation through a number of channels. She is the creator of Remindfulness, an app listed in 2017 by Positive Psychology as a Top 10 App for Mindfulness, as well as the writer and co-producer of documentary The Science of Tapping. She has been running successful tapping groups both online and in person for over 10 years.